Lifestyle

Pura Vida's New HQ in La Jolla, CA!

Pura Vida's HQ has moved!

But don't worry - we're still in La Jolla! We've created a space that's bigger, better, and the perfect destination for you to visit this summer. Our brand new headquarters opens up to our new and improved store, where you can shop all of your Pura Vida must-haves, new arrivals, and some unreleased sneak peaks! Not only does the new PV HQ have all the bracelets, jewelry, and clutches that you need, but it's extremely Insta-worthy due to our incredible Pura Vida mural - designed and painted by our very own graphic designer, Megan Wolfe. Don't forget to snap a photo and grab yourself an exclusive sticker made of our mural too, which you'll only find at the Pura Vida HQ! Step outside of the store and into the work spaces of the creative minds of Pura Vida! You won't find many concrete walls at the PV HQ - the exterior is strictly windows! Every desk has its own entrance to our wrap around balcony with incredible 180 degree ocean views of La Jolla Cove, Scripps Pier, and Blacks Beach. Photos from all of our amazing #PuraVidaGoesGlobal adventures taken throughout the years are showcased throughout the office! In the Pura Vida kitchen, you'll find kombucha and nitro cold brew on tap to refuel the office during the day. During lunch, the PV team all comes together to hang out in the kitchen and common area to eat lunch, hang out, and challenge one another in a round of ping pong! We pride ourselves in creating a space where everyone can gather and hang out to take a break from the regular work day. For anyone having meetings, we have 3 areas for them to use! The Think Tank is our conference room, which is perfect for giving presentations through the TV or bigger meetings. Our 2 quiet rooms are not only beautiful, but well suited for smaller meetings, or when someone from the PV team needs to make a phone call and block out the noise. Every desk in the office has incredible ocean views, but nothing can top our founders' offices, with their wrap around sunset viewing and warm ocean breezes.

This is where all the behind the scenes of Pura Vida happens, and we can't wait to see you here at the new store at our brand new PV HQ!

11 comments
oturasuze
September 8, 2020 at 6:07am
Amoxicillin[/url] Amoxicillin 500mg Capsules lqr.igxt.puravidabracelets.com.kuk.ux http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya/
kavalucaasocl
September 8, 2020 at 5:36am
500 Mg Dosage[/url] Amoxicillin 500 Mg wbh.qzsq.puravidabracelets.com.xdn.bw http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya/
Amber
August 14, 2020 at 6:41am

My item was sent back to your warehouse and I received a email saying you could resend it to me but I am unable to get in contact with anyone who is at your warehouse instead I’m getting emails from reps who can’t help me . I would love for someone in your San Diego office to contact me . Thank you

Z. T-R
April 23, 2020 at 5:10pm

Dear Pura Vida! I love your bracelets, I love the colours. If you would have an MBS (metastatic breast cancer) bracelet, I would love to buy it. The colours are light blue, pink and light green . Thank you and all the best to You!

Fab
April 23, 2020 at 5:10pm

Hi! I’m from Costa Rica, and lately i’ve heard a ton of ppl saying that these bracelets are Hawaiian and stuff, I think you guys could make a few bracelets with the Costa Rica flag colors or a braided one in red white and blue, you know just a suggestion. And haha do you guys have any deals for native Costa Ricans?

Hadley Rich
April 23, 2020 at 5:10pm

Hello Puravida!! I was wondering about two things. First is it possible to send back the little bags your bracelets come in because I won’t use them for anything so I thought about giving them back to you for other orders? Second, is it possible that one of you guys know how much money has been donated to the sea turtles cause and the M.A.R.I.N.E charities! Thank you!! I love all your bracelets they’re adorable!!! Just a suggestion you should have a bracelet for more charities like the rainforest and the bees. :)

Kathleen Pietrzyk
April 23, 2020 at 5:10pm

I need to return a bracelet I bought. It’s so small that i cannot get it on! How do i go about this?
I don’t see any return info or a phone number to contact you.

Emma Larimer
April 23, 2020 at 5:10pm

Hello Pura Vida! I just wanted to say that I think you guys are an amazing company. I love ordering jewelry from you guys and being so excited and inspired when I receive the bracelets. I also love how you guys are so generous and give back to charities in need. 😊

Kallie VanHeule
April 23, 2020 at 5:10pm

I love these braclets they are so cool I want to move to Purto Rica.

Kayla Holmes
April 23, 2020 at 5:10pm

Hi Lindsey! Thank you so much for the love! We would love to see your drawing! Feel free to send it to our headquarters at 7979 Ivanhoe Ave. Suite 400 in La Jolla, CA 92037 :)

Linsey Conrad
April 23, 2020 at 5:10pm

Heyyyyyy you guys are so dope i am totally moving their to be apart of your team when I get older 💙I suggest a tropical fruits collection like banana braclets ,mango,papya,and coconut braclets also i wanted to send y’all a frickin amazing chalk drawing o made for your fam and I can’t figure out how to send it

Leave a commentYour email address will not be published.