Pura Vida x High Tide Festival Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PRODUCT PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: Offered to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and District of Columbia (“U.S.”) who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Creative Genius, LLC dba Pura Vida Bracelets (“Sponsor”), or its affiliates Vera Bradley Designs, Inc., Vera Bradley Sales, LLC (“Sponsor”) and their immediate family members (spouse, siblings, children and parents including step-relations) and those living in the same household as such individuals (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited.
- ENTRY PERIOD AND ENTRY POOLS: The Sweepstakes begins on May 23, 2023 at 12:00 am Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on May 26, 2023 at 11:59 pm PT (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). All entries must be received before the Sweepstakes Entry Period end time/date to be valid.
- HOW TO ENTER/DRAWING: During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, visit Pura Vida’s official website www.puravidabracelets.com, locate the Sweepstakes page (“Page”) and complete the entry form with your name and a valid email address to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Entries must comply with all requirements set forth herein. Individuals who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information, and/or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. Entrants agree to receive email communications from Sponsor and agree to the sharing of their information with High Tide Festival.
Limit: One (1) entry per person/e-mail address. A random drawing from all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period will be held by Sponsor (or its authorized representative) on or around May 26, 2023 to select one (1) potential winner. Sponsor is not responsible for Entries that are lost, late, forged, tampered with, incomprehensible, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Entrants may not enter with multiple identities, email accounts, nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times, and any Entrant who is suspected of cheating, fraud, using illegitimate entry methods, through a sweepstakes club or organization, or uses any other device or artifice to enter will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, at its reasonable discretion, to refuse, disqualify, or withdraw any Entry and/or entrants at any time during or after the Promotion Period. These Official Rules shall control and serve to clarify any confusion, discrepancy, error or mistake communicated in any and all information, announcements, or notifications pertaining to the Sweepstakes.
- PRIZE(S)/ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) winner will receive a prize package consisting of: Two (2) VIP tickets to the High Tide Festival. Approximate retail value “ARV” of complete prize package: $378.
General prize terms (applicable to all prize pieces): Limit: one (1) prize per person/household. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Winner must complete and submit a W-9 to Sponsor before any part of the prize is transferred or awarded if the ARV is $600 or over. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prizes they receive, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used. Prizes may vary and are selected by Sponsor in its absolute discretion. Prize contents are as communicated by Sponsor; however, number of prizes, items, selection, pattern, color, styles, and actual retail value are in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, and may vary, and/or may be substituted.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. All prize awards are subject to eligibility and verification of winner(s) and compliance with these Official Rules. In no event will the Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated number of prizes. Only the prize elements stated are included as part of the prize. Prize, or any element thereof, may not be sold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, commercially transferred or donated, or otherwise placed into unauthorized commercial channels of distribution. No transfer, assignment or substitution of prize (in whole or in part), except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Any difference between the ARV and actual value will not be awarded as cash or otherwise. Any prize pictured in advertising or promotional materials is for illustrative purposes only and may not be the actual prize, pattern and/or style awarded. All prizes will be awarded assuming sufficient eligible Entries are received.
- GENERAL: By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (and its authorized representatives) which are final and binding in all respects. Non-compliance, failure to timely return or properly complete any requested release documents, or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, will result in prize forfeiture, and an alternate potential winner will be selected. Alternate winners will not be selected if Sponsor has concluded, by way of example only, if a shipped prize notification or any prize is returned, unclaimed, or non- deliverable, remaining prizes will not be (re)awarded. BY PARTICIPATING, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARIES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, SALESPEOPLE, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL ALLEGED AND/OR ACTUAL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, SETTLEMENTS (WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION IS COMMENCED), LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER EXISTING NOW OR ARISING IN THE FUTURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DISABILITY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE), COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, COURT COSTS, SETTLEMENT AND DISBURSEMENTS) DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY, AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION. Participants covenant not to sue any released party or cause them to be sued regarding any matter released above; and further covenant not to disaffirm, limit or rescind this release. By entering and/or accepting a prize, participants and winner hereby, where lawful, irrevocably consent (and agree to provide said consent in writing if requested) to the use by Pura Vida (and its affiliates and their authorized representatives) of their name, image, photographs, videotape, likeness, hometown name, biographical information, and voice for publicity, trade, advertising and promotional purposes in all media now known or hereafter developed worldwide, and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without additional compensation, and without the right of review, notification or approval.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any unauthorized human intervention, human error, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of Entry or other information; nor for the failure to capture any such information. If, for any reason, the Promotion, in whole or in part, is not capable of running as planned or by reason of causes which Sponsor deems, in its sole opinion, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion or any part thereof, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and select the winner(s) at random from Entries received prior to the action or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor shall not be liable to winner(s) or any other person for failure to execute the Promotion or any part thereof, or supply a prize in whole or in part, by reason of any act of God, any action(s), regulation(s) order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, cyberattacks, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any similar or dissimilar event beyond their reasonable control. THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a neutral one (1) person arbitration panel located in San Diego, California. (For name of winner of prize over $25, contact Sponsor by mailing request and SASE to Pura Vida, Attn: Pura Vida High Tide Festival Winner, 7979 Ivanhoe Ave., Suite 400, La Jolla, CA 92037, for receipt on or by five (5) working days following the Promotion. Limit one (1) request per person or per household).