Summer + drive-in movie night! Don't let the summer end without going to the drive-in! Want to know how to prepare for the best drive-in movie date? Keep reading! Whether you are going with a few friends or your significant other, here are some items you don't want to forget.
1) Blankets + pillows... a lot of them! Pile the blankets up to make your car more comfortable. Use the pillows as a back rest and for extra comfort. Save a blanket or two to cover up when the cool summer chill hits when the sun goes down.
2) A mini cooler to keep drinks/candy cold in the summer air.
3) PIZZA. It's the perfect dinner to share before you head into the drive-in!
4) Treats! Bring your favorite candy along. Gummy bears + chocolate are always on our list!
5) Popcorn. Pop it before you head to the drive in. Use popcorn bags, a small ziplock, or a brown paper bag to share!
6) Something to drink. We picked up some Peace Tea! Don't forget to pack a few waters to stay hydrated too.
Want more Pura Vida?
Text PURAVIDA to 38817 for 20% off!
By signing up via text, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g. cart reminders) from Pura Vida at the cell number used when signing up. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel. Msg frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. View Terms & Privacy.