- Hearing our favourite song will always make us smile.
- Music equals dancing. And dancing equals FUN. Whether at the club, at a music festival or alone in your bedroom, swaying and jumping around with the volume on high is a guaranteed good time.
- No matter how sad or mad we are, Taylor Swift heals all. At 15, 22 or any age really, times get tough and no amount of chocolate ice cream will make us feel better. Music has a way of speaking to our pain and problems better than any BFF and we're thankful to all the talented musicians out there for helping us heal and move on.
- Science also says music rocks. Studies have shown that listening to tunes can help us focus, workout harder, calm nerves and increase chemicals in our brain that cheer us up.
- Music helps us remember the good times. Our first dance, our first road trip or that summer we spent at the beach, we could curate a soundtrack to our lives all thanks to those songs that play in the background while life's greatest moments happen.
- One word: Karaoke. Need we say more?
- There will always be music. There is an infinite combination of words, melodies and notes to last more than a lifetime. Genres come and go, new artists emerge and old songs become captured treasures. With the simple press of the play button, we'll be taken to new places, reminded of old memories, experience great emotions and rock on forever!
Four Ways to Help Friends in Need with Best Friends Animal Society
Feb 15, 2024 — by Christy Fox