Life can throw you some unexpected curve balls and it can feel like the entire world is against you. But through all that rain, there is sunshine...you just have to know where to look! Here are 10 Reasons to Smile on a Bad Day:
1) You're alive today. Take a deep breathe and be thankful for that.
2) Going outside, laying in the grass barefoot and feeling the sunshine hit your face.
4) Turning up the volume on your fave song and dancing around your bedroom by yourself. 840 million people probably did the same to this song.
5) The beach.
6) Your smile can brighten anyone's day, even your own.
7) If you're having a bad day, try and make someone have a good day. You'll both win in the end.
8) Puppies and kittens being friends.
9) Sleeping in and letting your bad day turn into a lazy day. This is totally acceptable! Always take time for yourself. And Netflix.
10) You are only one person, you're imperfections are what make you perfect and life will take its course however it chooses to. Don't let a bad day turn into a bad week, bad month or bad life! Just try and smile through it all because you are strong.
Share this post if you smiled today!