Cool off with these healthy Vegan Coconut Cucumber Mint Popsicles with a surprise ingredient to give you an extra boost of nutritious power - tumeric! Thanks to our friends at Temple Tumeric for this yummy recipe.
1 13-14 oz can of Coconut Milk
8 oz Temple Turmeric Coconut Nectar Elixir
1/4 C Fresh Mint
2/3 C Grated/Shredded Cucumber – We used one 5-6 inch cucumber
1/2 Lime, juiced
2 Tbls. Coconut Nectar, Agave or Raw Honey
1) In a bowl, mix coconut milk and Temple Turmeric Coconut Nectar Elixir.
2) Thinly slice a small handful of mint and add to the coconut mixture.
3) Grate the cucumber using a cheese grater and add to the coconut mixture.
4) Squeeze 1/2 a lime and add your choice of sweetener into the mix. Stir until well-combined.
5) Pour the mixture into your favorite popsicle molds and freeze until solid.
Follow Temple Tumeric for more yummy recipes using power-packed tumeric.
Share this post if you want to try making your own popsicles!